For MS Internet Explorer 7 users
As a security precaution Microsoft has disabled a feature that allows the running of video content on a webpage that does not call an external media player (Windows Media Player), to fix this problem follow these instructions.
1. Start Internet Explorer V.7
2. Click on "Tools" (far right side of the button bar)
3. Select "Internet Options"
4. Select the "Security Tab"
5. Select "Internet Zone" if not selected by default
6. Click the "Custom Level" button
7. Scroll down and enable " Display video and animation on a webpage that does not use an external media player"
8. Click "OK" twice, it will then ask you if you want to change these settings, click "Yes"
You are now ready to view video and animations on your browser.
Please close (X) this window to resume your browsing experience.
HOME SITE MAP REFRESH PAGE COOL CLIPS PHOTO GALLERY TERMS